Motherhood an Incredible Journey by Kathy Cobb
GWG Gabbin With The Girls
Connecting Today's 21st Century Women
Your Global Friendship Connection
Bringing Generations together for Inspiration and Encouragement!
Visit the GWG Vendors
- Monday Morning Inspiration – Learn to value others because they matter to God!
- App of the Month: Live Collage
- Monday Morning Inspiration – Sometimes it is our own fault but most of the times it’s outside influences.
- – Help Fight Against Homelessness support Lady T Homeless and Motel Ministry
- Monday Morning Inspiration – Never forget, you were designed to do amazing things!
I love Motherhood! Wearing the title automatically entitles you to a lifetime of adventure, joy and incredible challenges. Being a mom, requires you to grow up fast, think quickly on your feet, learn patience, and love deeply. Our job responsibilities range from being a playmate, 24 hour nurse, counselor and friend. There are days when we are exhausted and yet, in the midst of it all, we count it pure joy being called “Mom”.
Motherhood has many joys that should be celebrated. Here are a few ways our children enrich our lives:
- Pitter patter of little feet
- Super heroes
- Big hugs
- Stuffed animals
- Mud pies
- Finger painting
- School projects
- Bike rides
- Scraped knees
- New school clothes
- Summer camp
- Teenage dances
- Long walks and talks
- Driving lessons
- Teenage crushes
As our children grow into adulthood, the journey of motherhood takes on a takes on a new twist, but we will always be “MOM,” a title that we wear with honor!
Happy Mother’s Day!!
Kathy Cobb is the founder of GWG – Gabbin With The Girls ™, a global friendship and events organization. Kathy is passionate about connecting women through the gift of friendship. As an inspirational coach and motivational speaker Kathy inspires and empowers women to embrace life to the fullest! For more information contact Kathy atKathy@gabbingirls.com To learn more go about GWG- Gabbin The Girls ™ and events go to www.gabbingirls.com.