What Is On Your Summer Playlist? by Kathy Cobb
GWG Gabbin With The Girls
Connecting Today's 21st Century Women
Your Global Friendship Connection
Bringing Generations together for Inspiration and Encouragement!
Visit the GWG Vendors
- Monday Morning Inspiration – Learn to value others because they matter to God!
- App of the Month: Live Collage
- Monday Morning Inspiration – Sometimes it is our own fault but most of the times it’s outside influences.
- – Help Fight Against Homelessness support Lady T Homeless and Motel Ministry
- Monday Morning Inspiration – Never forget, you were designed to do amazing things!
When I talk about a playlist, I am not talking about music, but actually making time to play like you did as a kid. That means having fun, exploring, and trying new things in life. Summer is a perfect time to let the kid in you come out and play.
My summer playlist included a trip to the England, Ireland, and Scotland, playing in the rain, hiking, museum hopping and trying new foods. I still have the rest of August to play. Hopefully, I will go kayaking! Let me know what was on your playlist?
Kathy Cobb is the founder of GWG – Gabbin’ With The Girls ™, a global friendship and events organization. Kathy is passionate about connecting women through the gift of friendship. As an inspirational coach and motivational speaker Kathy inspires and empowers women to embrace life to the fullest! For more information contact Kathy at Kathy@gabbingirls.com To learn more go about GWG- Gabbin’ The Girls ™ and events go to www.gabbingirls.com.